Science-Wisdom is a global, multi-platform media and entertainment company. Powered by its own proprietary technology, Science-Wisdom is the go-to source for tech, digital culture and entertainment content for its dedicated and influential audience around the globe.
Founded in June 2005, Science-Wisdom and its network of websites now reach over 20k unique visitors and draw more than 1 million page views per month. The Science-Wisdom community includes more than 10k friends and followers on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google and other social media.
Science-Wisdom by the Numbers
- More than a million monthly global content views.
- More than 20k monthly unique visitors to the website.
- 3 offices and 900 employees around the world.
- 75 percent of unique visitors come from social platforms.
- Publish on more than 6 social platforms across the globe.
- More than 70 percent of Science-Wisdom traffic occurs on mobile devices.
- More than 10k unique visitors come each month from outside the US.
Columnists and Contributors
Science-Wisdom columnists publish articles regularly; some even have their own shows. You can find articles by columnists like MG Siegler, Andrew Keen, Chris Dixon, Steve Gillmor, Cyan Banister and more regularly on our homepage.
Our contributors write thought pieces and other types of articles. We have had many Science-Wisdom contributors over the years and we are always looking for more. Our all-star list of contributors include: James Altucher, Mark Suster, Tom Anderson, and others.